Interview refers to a system with Chinese characteristics. Refers to the quasi-specific administrative actions that the organs with specific administrative powers, through interviews and communication, learning policies and regulations, analysis and comments, etc., correct and regulate the problems existing in the operation of the lower-level organizations.
The environmental protection supervisory interview system is a government's'flexible' administrative action, which mainly serves as admonition and warning to the responsible subjects, but with the follow-up of'hard' measures such as'regional approval, listing supervision, and media disclosure' , The effectiveness of the environmental protection supervision interviews has gradually been released. Through environmental protection interviews, comprehensive inspections and other administrative measures, the "face" of local party and government leaders cannot be maintained, thereby urging them to complete the environmental protection "lizi" project that the people expect. The interview is just a wake-up call. The key is to use this to break the small abacus of local officials who believe that environmental protection work can be slow or even ineffective, and to urge environmental protection work to be effective.
On May 16, 2014, the Ministry of Environmental Protection issued the "Interim Measures for the Interim Measures of the Ministry of Environmental Protection"
Article 1 In order to standardize the interviews with the Ministry of Environmental Protection, urge local governments and relevant departments to effectively fulfill their environmental protection responsibilities, solve outstanding environmental problems, and protect the public’s environmental rights and interests, in accordance with the "Opinions of the State Council on Strengthening Key Environmental Protection Work" (National Development  No. 35), "Notice of the State Council on Printing and Distributing Air Pollution Prevention and Control Action Plan" (Guo Fa  No. 37), and "General Office of the State Council on Forwarding the Ministry of Environmental Protection’s Twelfth Five-Year Plan on Total Reduction of Major Pollutants "Notice of Assessment Measures" (Guobanfa  No. 4) and other documents, formulate these measures.
Article 2 The “interview” mentioned in these Measures means that the Ministry of Environmental Protection meets with relevant persons in charge of local governments and relevant departments who have not performed environmental protection duties or perform their duties inadequately, conduct admonishment conversations, point out relevant issues, and put forward rectification requirements according to law. An administrative measure to urge rectification in place.
Article 3 After the on-site inspection by the Ministry of Environmental Protection, an interview shall be held if one of the following situations occurs:
(1) Failure to implement national environmental protection laws, regulations, policies, standards, and plans, or fail to complete environmental protection goals and tasks, and serious ecological and environmental problems occur or may occur in the administrative area;
(2) The environmental quality of a region or river basin has significantly deteriorated, or there are serious environmental pollution risks, threatening public health, ecological environment safety, or causing environmental disputes, and repeated collective petitions by the masses;
(3) There is a strong public reaction in the administrative area, which affects social stability, or has been repeatedly investigated and repeatedly committed, and has not corrected the serious environmental law for a long time;
(4) Failure to complete or difficult to complete the target tasks such as total pollutant emission reduction, air, water, and soil pollution prevention and control, and hazardous waste management;
(5) Violating the red line of ecological protection, causing serious threats and damage to biodiversity;
(6) The environmental violation of construction projects in the administrative area is prominent;
(7) The problem of interfering or falsifying monitoring data in the administrative area is prominent;
(8) The problem of independent law enforcement affecting the environment is prominent in the administrative area;
(9) Major environmental emergencies occur or may continue to occur in the administrative area, or the implementation of the relevant handling and rectification requirements for major environmental emergencies is not in place;
(10) Negotiations are needed on matters related to nuclear and radiation safety supervision;
(11) Others that need to be interviewed by the Ministry of Environmental Protection.
Article 4 The interview can be conducted by the Ministry of Environmental Protection alone, or by inviting organizational departments, supervisory agencies, and other relevant departments and agencies to jointly implement them.
Article 5 The Environmental Supervision Bureau of the Ministry of Environmental Protection is responsible for the centralized management of the interview work.
Article 6 All departments of the Ministry of Environmental Protection shall submit applications for interviews in accordance with their respective functions, which shall be implemented after being countersigned by the Environmental Supervision Bureau and reported to the leaders of the Ministry for approval. All environmental protection supervision centers and regional nuclear and radiation safety supervision stations may be entrusted by the Ministry of Environmental Protection to conduct interviews. The interview application should specify the reason for the interview, the interview method, the interviewer, the interview host, the interviewee, the inviting party, the time, place, the problems of the interviewee, and the proposed rectification requirements.
Article 7 The department (unit) in charge of the interview shall draft the notice of the interview and inform the interviewee of the reason, procedure, time, place, participants and other matters of the interview. The notice of the interview will be issued in the form of a letter from the General Office of the Ministry and will be delivered 7 working days before the interview.
If other departments and institutions are invited to conduct the interview together, the department (unit) in charge of the interview shall actively communicate with the invited participants before the issuance of the interview notice, and reach an agreement on the content, procedures, requirements and other matters of the interview.
Article 8 The interview procedures are as follows:
(1) The host of the interview shall explain the reason and purpose of the interview, and point out the problems of the interviewed party;
(2) The interviewed party shall explain the interview matters and propose the next measures to be taken;
(3) The party presiding over the interview and the inviting party (department and agency that jointly conduct the interview) put forward relevant rectification requirements and time limits according to law;
(4) The interviewed party makes a statement on the implementation of the rectification requirements.
Article 9 The department (unit) in charge of the interview shall form a summary of the interview after the end of the interview, which shall be printed and sent to the interviewed party and copied to the inviting party after being countersigned or approved by the Environmental Supervision Bureau. The interview minutes are printed in a uniform format (examples are attached). The contents of the minutes should include the time of the interview, the location of the interview, the host of the interview, the party inviting the participant, the party being interviewed, the reason for the interview, the interview request, and the attendees. Wait. The summary of the interview was issued in the form of a memo from the General Office of the Ministry. Participants who are invited to submit rectification requests shall be included in the minutes of the interview and printed and distributed in the form of a joint document issued by the General Office.
Article 10 The department (unit) in charge of the interview is responsible for urging the interviewed party to implement the interview requirements in place, and report the implementation of the interview requirements to the leader of the department that approves the interview, and at the same time prints (copy) it to the Environmental Supervision Bureau for archiving for future reference .
Article 11 Except for state secrets, commercial secrets and personal privacy, relevant information shall be published outside the interview and the media and relevant public representatives may be invited to attend the meeting as appropriate.
Article 12 Interviews with persons in charge of large enterprise groups can be implemented with reference to these Measures.
Article 13 The Measures shall be implemented from the date of issuance.